MY Father


1. Isaac : 

Genesis 22:7
And Isaac spake unto Abraham his father, and said, My father: and he said, Here am I, my son. And he said, Behold the fire and the wood: but where is the lamb for a burnt offering?

2. Jacob :

Genesis 27:18
And he came unto his father, and said, My father: and he said, Here am I; who art thou, my son?

3. Esau : 

Genesis 27:34
And when Esau heard the words of his father, he cried with a great and exceeding bitter cry, and said unto his father, Bless me, even me also, O my father.

4. Joseph :

Genesis 48:18
And Joseph said unto his father, Not so, my father: for this is the firstborn; put thy right hand upon his head.

5. Jephthah Daughter :

Judges 11:36
And she said unto him, My father, if thou hast opened thy mouth unto the LORD, do to me according to that which hath proceeded out of thy mouth; forasmuch as the LORD hath taken vengeance for thee of thine enemies, even of the children of Ammon.

6. Elisha :

II Kings 2:12
And Elisha saw it, and he cried, My father, my father, the chariot of Israel, and the horsemen thereof. And he saw him no more: and he took hold of his own clothes, and rent them in two pieces.

7. Naaman Servant :

II Kings 5:13
And his servants came near, and spake unto him, and said, My father, if the prophet had bid thee do some great thing, wouldest thou not have done it? how much rather then, when he saith to thee, Wash, and be clean?

No comments:

Post a Comment