The Lord Tried and Tested


1. Joseph : Until his word came true, until the word of the Lord tried and tested him

Psalm 105:17
He sent a man before them, even Joseph, who was sold for a servant:

Psalm 105:18
Whose feet they hurt with fetters: he was laid in iron:

Psalm 105:19
Until the time that his word came: the word of the LORD tried him.

2. Job: But He knoweth the way that I take: when He hath tried me, I shall come forth as gold.

Job 23 : 10
But he knoweth the way that I take: when he hath tried me, I shall come forth as gold.

Job 23:11
My foot hath held his steps, his way have I kept, and not declined.

Job 23:12
Neither have I gone back from the commandment of his lips; I have esteemed the words of his mouth more than my necessary food.

3. David : Examine me, O LORD, and prove me; try my reins and my heart.

Psalm 26:2
Examine me, O LORD, and prove me; try my reins and my heart.

4. Jeremiah

Jeremiah 9:7
Therefore thus saith the LORD of hosts, Behold, I will melt them, and try them; for how shall I do for the daughter of my people?

5. Daniel: 

Daniel 6:16
Then the king commanded, and they brought Daniel, and cast him into the den of lions. Now the king spake and said unto Daniel, Thy God whom thou servest continually, He will deliver thee

Daniel 6:22
My God hath sent his angel, and hath shut the lions' mouths, that they have not hurt me: forasmuch as before him innocency was found in me; and also before thee, O king, have I done no hurt.

Daniel 6:23
Then was the king exceeding glad for him, and commanded that they should take Daniel up out of the den. So Daniel was taken up out of the den, and no manner of hurt was found upon him, because he believed in his God.

6. Saints:

Revelation:7:13
And one of the elders answered, saying unto me, What are these which are arrayed in white robes? and whence came they?

Revelation:7:14

And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.


Romans 8:17,18
And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.

Romans 8:18
For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.

God bless you

No comments:

Post a Comment