David's prayer SAVE ME LORD


Psalms 31:23
O love the LORD, all ye his saints: for the LORD preserveth the faithful, and plentifully rewardeth the proud doer.

Psalms 22:21
Save me from the lion's mouth: for thou hast heard me from the horns of the unicorns.

Psalms 7:1
Shiggaion of David, which he sang unto the LORD, concerning the words of Cush the Benjamite. O LORD my God, in thee do I put my trust: save me from all them that persecute me, and deliver me:

Psalms 6:4
Return, O LORD, deliver my soul: oh save me for thy mercies' sake.

Psalms 71:2
Deliver me in thy righteousness, and cause me to escape: incline thine ear unto me, and save me.

Psalms 144;7
Send thine hand from above; rid me, and deliver me out of great waters, from the hand of strange children;

Psalms 86:2
Preserve my soul; for I am holy: O thou my God, save thy servant that trusteth in thee.

No comments:

Post a Comment